Products Warranty’s Terms & Conditions and Exchange Policy
Arden Kitchen (hereinafter referred to as “Arden”) reserves the right to allow the exchange or repair of defective products initiated within the warranty period （1 year from purchasing date) subject to the following conditions:-
1. The customer shall have to register the product within fifteen (15) days of date of purchase.
2. The customer provides the product together with the guarantee card or valid purchase receipt from Arden.
3. When providing the product, the customer must also return all gifts, vouchers, and accessories associated with the purchase of the product.
4. The customer is not entitled to request an exchange or repair if the defect in the product is the result of the customer’s careless handling, misuse, or tampering with the product. An inspection shall be carried out by Arden to determine the cause(s) of the defect(s).
5. No exchange, or repair is permitted if the customer was aware of the defect before purchasing or upon delivery of the product, but proceeded to complete the purchase or accept the delivery regardless.
6. No exchange or repair is permitted if the customer merely changes his or her mind about the purchase and there is no defect in the product.
7. Customers will be informed of any defects in the display or refurbished items prior to purchase. Arden shall not be held responsible for any such defects of which customers have been so notified.
Please note that Products which are not registered in accordance with the terms and conditions herein, without valid proof of purchase and/or with proof of purchase that has been altered or illegible, shall be deemed to be outside the cover of this warranty.
Repair or exchange
Arden’s team will advise the customer if the product is eligible for an exchange or return based on the sole discretion of Arden. If the product is permitted for an exchange the product(s) shall be returned within 7 calendar days from the date of purchase.
Where Arden assesses it to be appropriate, Arden may offer to repair the defective product or exchange and replace the defective product with the same type of product within a reasonable period of time and with minimal inconvenience to the customer. Arden will not give a refund at this stage even if the customer does not agree on repair or product exchange, and insists on a refund as the only option.
Conditions and Exclusions
Arden shall not be obliged to repair or replace any product which is not accompanied by a valid proof of purchase. The product can be taken directly in person or must be adequately packaged and returned, by recorded delivery (or an equivalent method of postage) to a Arden service center.
Subject to Arden’s verification and validation, the warranty applies only to products purchased and used for domestic purposes and will not cover any damage which occurs as a result of misuse, negligence, failure to follow Arden’s instructions, or a modification or unauthorized repair of the product, faulty packaging by the owner or mishandling by any carrier.
It also does not cover normal wear and tear, maintenance, or replacement of consumable parts, including the following:
- Using the wrong type of water or consumable.
- Mechanical damages, overloading.
- Damages or poor functionality due to incorrect voltage or frequency as stamped on the product ID or specification.
- Ingress of water, dust, or insects into the product.
- Scaling (any de-scaling must be carried out according to the instructions for use).
- Damage as a result of lightning or power surges.
- Damage to any glass or porcelain ware in the product.
- Accidents including fire, flood, etc.
- Product warranty only covers domestic use; exclude all Commercial or professional use.
Arden may at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, without giving any reason or prior notice, modify, suspend/ discontinue the above Warranty's Terms & Conditions, whether in part or whole. Arden shall not be liable or responsible for any losses suffered by or caused by you or arising out of, or in connection with, or because of such modification, suspension/ discontinuation to the above Warranty's Terms & Conditions.
No email confirmation or notification will be sent to you when you have finished the warranty registration.
Arden reserves the right to take appropriate legal actions if the customer/ members of the public circulate unfounded truth about Arden and/or its products.